1300 Words- All New Content
In preparation for the survey to find out more about the customer, determine the target market. Develop a profile for the target audience. Conduct secondary research on your company/client’s product or service and target audiences. Answer the following questions in your target customer report:
- Why is it important to select a target market first in the research process?
- Who is the target market?
- Identify the target market’s personality traits, interests, and lifestyles.
- What research did you use to determine the target market?
- List 3 resources used to determine the target market.
- State how identifying the target market will help you develop the research design survey.