you have been asked to deliver a presentation on sexual violence to community activists who are determined to understand the causes and effects of such violence. You have also been asked to provide an executive summary outlining your ideas and recommendations for a prevention program to end family violence.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation, with substantial speaker notes, describing the following:
- The issues affecting victims and their families of sexual violence
- The process a sexual violence victim goes through when seeking compensation and restitution from his or her assailant
- Factors that may prevent individuals from reporting and prosecuting sexual violence
- The primary elements and myths associated with sexual violence
Write a 500- to 750-word executive summary presenting your ideas and recommendations for the prevention program. Include the following:
- As a human services professional, describe your personal and professional responsibilities toward the movement to end family violence.
- Present your recommendations for possible prevention programs:
- Ending family violence
- Ways in minimize or eliminate sexual violence
Format your presentation and paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab above.
**PLEASE remember that it a Power Point and a 500-750 summary at the end!!**