The paper links theory to relevant examples of current experience and industry practice and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.
Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
· Identify and describe the components included within long-term compensation.
· What differences are being identified between current retirement activities and projected retirement actions?
· How have 401(k) s in many ways replaced savings and thrift plans?
· Format your paper consistent with APA 6th ed. guidelines.
· Ensure you use appropriate headings/subheadings for clarity.