One of the most skipped steps in the strategic planning process is the evaluation phase. Assume that you work for a hospital that has just implemented its 5-year strategic plan and the plan has been in effect for 1 year.
- From your viewpoint, what is the most appropriate way to evaluate this plan, and what time frame would you use for evaluation? Why?
- Is the valuation and control process appropriate for a healthcare organization that emphasizes creativity? Are control and creativity compatible? What is an example of a creative venture for the typical acute care hospital?
- What is the importance of current data in a SWOT analysis?
- How do you identify the SWOT factors in a fictitious firm?
- Which SWOT Factors must be specific to the firm and which can be Generic? Why?
All I need is Short paragraphs for each question .. please answer in your own words