Develop an eight- to ten-page (not including the title and reference pages) food safety management program that will address the basic operational and sanitation conditions within your establishment, including processes, policies, and procedures. The Final Paper should be seen as a resource to which the organization can refer when faced with challenges. The program must describe the following items within the program:
- Personal hygiene program
- Supplier selection and specifications program
- Sanitation and pest control program
- Facility design and equipment-maintenance program
- Food safety training program
- An ongoing plan for active managerial control
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.