Developing a Work Breakdown Structure
Watch videos 9 thru 13B of the Microsoft Project Tutorial.
Read the tutorial and get the link to download Microsoft Project HERE immediately if you did not start the process last week.
- Using Microsoft Project software develop a WBS for your project
- This assignment will be a deliverable oriented towards the grouping of project elements which organizes and defines the total scope of your project
- Each descending level represents an increasingly detailed definition of a project component
- Project components may be product’s or services that you must provide
- Include tasks for such things as equipment specifications for vendors, vendor bidding packages, evaluation of bids and vendor selection
Note: breakdown your tasks to the lowest level possible. The more detailed your WBS is, the more accurate your scheduling and budget will be!
Include a title page and adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers
My project is a cutter that cuts a seat belt after a crash when the car comes to a complete stop and it is right side up if the car is upside down then when the emergncey crew gets there and realese the presure of the person hanging it would then cut the seat belt unless the car is on fire then when the the tempture get up it would cut the belt