Mr. ResearchPro go for it ?
- If you have an extra dollar with you right now, take that dollar and give it to the first person you meet after class. You may not give it to a fellow class member or to Dr. Grinder. If you don’t have a dollar with you, get a dollar as soon as possible and give it to the first person you meet after obtaining the dollar.
- Carefully observe everything that takes place during this interchange:
- How did the person react? What did they say?
- What did the person’s reaction reveal about their attitude towards money?
- How did you react to the person?
- What did you learn about the power of money from this exercise?
- As soon as you can, write down a description of what took place when you gave this dollar to someone.
- Upload your description to Canvas by Friday March 14th at 11:59 pm.